Wawa, the unique convenience store and gas station concept, loves improving their guest experience by conducting customer satisfaction surveys. Through these online experiences, you’re able to share your feedback about Wawa with the company in exchange for a survey reward in the form of an entry into a sweepstakes drawing for a Wawa gift card. This guide will walk you through the process of completing the Wawa survey and claiming sweepstakes entry. We’ll list each step you need to take to finish the survey and provide you with ways to contact Wawa in the case of a technical issue. In addition, you’ll learn about eligibility requirements, possible prizes, and other useful information for the Wawa survey.
Survey Participation Requirements
To take part in the Wawa customer feedback survey and earn a reward, you must meet these requirements.
- You’re a legal resident of the U.S.
- You’re age 18 or older.
- Participants have to own a Wawa receipt from the last 30 days. Look carefully at your piece of paper. The receipt has a survey invitation code on it.
- You do not work for Wawa or any of their associates or partners, nor does any of your family or household members.
Survey Rewards and Benefits
Upon completion of the Wawa survey, you’ll get an entry into the sweepstakes contest. The grand prize winner will receive a $500 Wawa gift card, along with a gift basket of Wawa merchandise worth $75. 50 secondary prize winners will receive a $25 Wawa gift card, along with a gift basket worth $75.
The prize drawing is held once a month, for each month during the sweepstakes period. You’re able to enter the sweepstakes each time you receive a Wawa receipt with a survey code on it. At the beginning of each month, the sweepstakes will reset, and you’ll need to enter again to be eligible for the next drawing. Drawings take place on the 10th day after the end of the survey period.
Survey: How to Participate
- To get started, visit the Wawa customer satisfaction survey website.
- If you prefer to take the Wawa survey in Spanish, click the button located at the bottom of the page to change your language.
- Enter the survey code and the store number from your receipt. Click “Start” to begin answering questions.
- Start answering short survey questions about your Wawa experience. You’ll be asked to rate your experience on a sliding scale and determine whether or not you recommend Wawa to a friend.
- Your survey questions will involve the customer service you received, the appearance of the store, and the promptness of service received.
- If you ordered or purchased food or beverages during your visit to Wawa, you’ll be asked a few questions about the appearance, taste, and quality of your order.
- At the end of the survey, you’ll need to provide Wawa with your name, email address, phone number, and physical address to enter the sweepstakes. Be sure to double check the accuracy of your information before you submit it. If you win a prize, Wawa will use this information to contact you. They’ll have to select another winner in the event that you are not reachable.
- After clicking “Submit,” you’ve successfully been entered into the Wawa sweepstakes. Good luck!
Survey – Useful Info
- To get more detailed information about the rules associated with Wawa survey sweepstakes, read through the official Wawa customer survey Wawa sweepstakes rules.
- You can enter the sweepstakes more than once per entry period. Each time you enter, you will need a new Wawa receipt with a code on it.
If you are persistently encountering technical issues while trying to take the survey, try reaching out to the Wawa customer support team. To contact them by email, fill out the Wawa contact form on their website. For customer support by phone, call 1-(800)-444-9292. Wawa responds to customer service inquiries on Twitter and Facebook – their average response time is about an hour.
260 W Baltimore Pike
Media, Pennsylvania 19063