The aim of this article is to give you all of the information you need to know to fill out the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey successfully. Completing the Walgreens survey will earn you an entry into a drawing to win $3,000. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to provide Walgreens with customer-service-related feedback that will help them improve their stores and provide better customer service.
We’ll cover the Walgreens survey eligibility requirements, and walk you through the process of completing the survey step-by-step. Afterward, we’ll list anything else you’ll want to know before completing the survey and provide a list of ways to contact Walgreens if you need help or have questions about the survey.
Survey Participation Requirements
In order to be eligible to take the Walgreens survey, you’ll need to fit the following criteria.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You’re a legal resident of the U.S.
- You don’t work for Walgreens, and neither does any member of your household or immediate family.
- You have a Walgreens receipt with a valid survey invitation code that is no older than three days.
Survey Rewards and Benefits
After completing the Walgreens survey, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win $3,000 in the form of a check. Every month, Walgreens updates their list of Walgreens sweepstakes winners.
Survey: How to Participate
1. Visit walgreenslistens.com to begin the Walgreens survey.
2. Locate your survey code and password at the bottom of your receipt and type it into the form.
3. Select your time of visit. If you have trouble locating any of this information, there is a visual provided on the right-hand side that will help you.
4. If you prefer to take the survey in Spanish, look for the button at the bottom of your screen that will change your language preference to Spanish.
5. Click “Start” to begin answering survey questions.
6. Give your honest opinions to various questions about the customer service you received, the store’s cleanliness, how easy it was for you to locate the items you needed, the organization of the store, and the amount of time you had to wait in line.
7. You’ll be asked to rate your experiences on a scale of 1-9.
8. You’ll be asked about whether you would recommend Walgreens to family or friends.
9. If you have any additional comments about your visit for Walgreens, you’ll get a chance to voice them during several optional short-answer style questions.
10. At the end of the survey, you’ll be asked for a few pieces of personal information: Your name, phone number, and mailing address.
11. Submit the survey and you’ll automatically enter the sweepstakes.
Survey – Useful Info
- This survey runs every month and you are able to enter between 12:00 AM on the first of the month until 11:59 PM on the last day of the month, given that your receipt is less than 72 hours old.
- Double check the accuracy of the personal information you give to Walgreens during the survey. They will use this information to contact you if you win. If they aren’t able to reach you due to incorrect information being entered, another candidate will be selected as the winner.
- There is a limit of one Walgreens survey sweepstakes entry per household per sweepstakes period.
- The winner will be notified by phone 1 day after a winner is selected. During the phone call, Walgreens will verify your mailing address. After that, you will receive a form by mail which you’ll need to return within seven days to claim your $3,000 prize.
You can contact Walgreens customer support by phone at 1-877-250-5823 or 800-925-4733 (use option #4). Alternatively, use the Walgreens contact section on their website to send Walgreens an email inquiry. For nearly-instant online support, Walgreens typically replies within minutes via Walgreens Facebook and Walgreens Twitter.
There is a live chat feature available on the Walgreens website during the hours of 7AM-1AM EST. To access chat, click on “Your Account” in the top-right of the screen and then find “Need help? Live chat” near the top of the page to speak with a Walgreens customer service agent.
Have you taken the Walgreens customer feedback survey and entered the survey sweepstakes? Tell us about your experience in the comments!