This is a Tom Thumb guest satisfaction survey report that will help you fill out the Tomb Thumb survey online. Your feedback will help the store improve its customer experience. Tom Thumb occasionally offers prizes to its customer satisfaction survey participants. Therefore, check your receipt for details about the current offer.
This guide will walk you through the steps of completing the survey successfully, from the participation requirements to the survey walkthrough. We’ll also uncover other helpful information about the survey itself.
Survey Participation Requirements
To participate in the Tom Thumb survey, you’ll need to meet these requirements.
- You’re age 18 or older.
- You’re a legal resident of the United States.
- All participants need a Tom Thumb receipt from the last two weeks with a survey code printed on it.
- You do not work for Tomb Thumb or any of its associates. Nor do any of your family members or household.
Survey Rewards and Benefits
By completing the Tom Thumb survey, you’re giving valuable feedback that will be used to improve upon the existing customer experience in-store. You may also get a chance to win a prize, coupon, or gift card. Check your receipt for details about the current survey promotion offer. Most commonly, you will receive a coupon code for finishing the survey.
Survey: How to Participate
Launch a browser window and complete these steps to take the Tom Thumb survey online.
- Navigate to the Tom Thumb satisfaction survey website.
- If you would prefer to take the survey in Spanish, switch your language by clicking on the button right below “Start.”
- Enter the date from your receipt into the form.
- Enter the exact time of your transaction. If you have any difficulty locating the items on your receipt, use the visual provided on the right-hand side of the page to guide you.
- Enter the survey entry ID and click “Start” to begin answering questions.
- Start answering various questions about your visit. The topics will vary from store cleanliness, the friendliness of store associates, the speed of your transaction, to the availability of store merchandise.
- Answer questions honestly. When given a chance to provide more detailed feedback, such as with a free answer text box, add as many details as you can recall about your visit. Whether it’s positive or negative, your feedback will help the store train current and future associates to serve you better.
- Depending on when you take the survey, you may have to tell about your experience within specific departments in the store.
- If there is a promotion for Tom Thumb survey participants going on, you may be asked to provide some basic contact information to Tom Thumb. Operators will only use these details in the event you win their prizes. As a result, be sure that the information you provide is accurate.
- Submit your survey to receive a coupon code. Write the code down on your receipt and bring it with you the next time you visit Tom Thumb to redeem it.
Survey – Useful Info
- The survey will take about ten minutes to finish.
- After finishing the survey and receiving your coupon code, check to see when the code expires as this varies depending on when you take the survey.
If you have persistent issues with the Tom Thumb survey, you can reach out to their customer support team for troubleshooting and assistance. Email them using a contact form or call Tom Thumb customer support at 1-877-723-3929. If you prefer to reach out to brands on social media, you can get in touch with Tom Thumb on both Facebook and Twitter.