Starbucks has cemented its name as the world’s best place for coffee. They offer an engaging menu of specialty items, which supplement their list of coffee flavors, espressos, latte’s, and cappuccino delights.
If you’re a Starbucks regular, or even an occasional visitor, you can earn benefits by taking the Starbucks Survey. Here are the steps and benefits so you can start earning your Starbucks Stars.
Starbucks Survey Participation Requirements
- To receive Starbucks Stars and other rewards for completing the survey, you will need to register for a free Starbucks account.
- While it is not necessary to complete a survey about your experience at Starbucks, to earn your Starbucks Stars, you will have to create an account.
- You will also need the receipt code from your most recent visit to a Starbucks location.
- Even Starbucks employees are eligible for rewards offered for completing a customer experience survey. There are no other requirements for participation.
Starbucks Survey Benefits & Rewards
- The benefits of filling out a Starbucks customer experience survey are the stars that you earn on your account.
- Starbucks Stars can be accumulated. Unlike coupons, free offers and in-store promotional discounts, they have no expiration date.
- The Starbucks Visit Survey also allows you to open a channel of communications with the Starbucks corporate office if you experienced a problem during your visit.
- Customers can also opt to receive special Starbucks coupons, and discounts along with other locations specific specials and promotions.
- The Starbucks reward card is where your benefits will be loaded. This program also offers you the option of attaining Gold Status benefits. These are outstanding for individuals who are frequent Starbucks customers.
Starbucks Survey: How to Participate
- To be eligible for the rewards given by completing the Starbucks survey, you will first need to create your free Starbucks account.
- Find the unique code on your receipt.
- Once you have an authentic code, go to the Starbucks survey site and enter the correct code.
- Enter your code and click the brown start tab at the bottom.
- Review the instruction page to familiarize yourself with the survey format.
- Answer each of the multiple choice questions on the survey form.
- You can be as detailed as you wish on the final questions about your visit to Starbucks. This written section allows for up to 4,000 characters and is optional.
- There is a convenient progress bar at the bottom of each page to indicate how far you have progressed through the series of survey questions.
- Towards the end of your experience survey, you will be given the option of indicating if you experienced any problem during the visit.
- If you indicate yes to this question, you will be instructed on how to communicate this issue with Starbucks customer service.
- Enter your Starbucks reward account number and other required personal information to have your star points added to your card.
Starbucks Survey – Useful Info
- Frequently, specific Starbucks locations will include new customer perks, special promotions for free drinks if you bring a friend. These can be used along with the star points earned by completing a store visit.
- The validation code at the end of your survey can also be used for free drinks or refills.
For all questions specific to a particular location, use the telephone number on your receipt. You can also find the direct number to the store by using their Starbucks store locator. Starbucks strongly encourages customer suggestions and feedback as part of their company heritage and will reply.
The contact method for the corporate office is:
- Online – Starbucks Customer Service.
- Phone: 800-STARBUC (800-782-7282).
- Mail: Post Office Box 6363, Dover, Delaware 19905-6363.
- Social Media: Starbucks Facebook Page, Twitter @Starbucks, or on YouTube.
Completing a Starbucks survey will help you begin to build a collection of valuable Starbucks Stars. After a healthy accumulation of these stars, you can actually earn purchase rewards that are better than a gift card or coupons. After you complete the Starbucks survey, leave feedback about your experience.