In this article, we’re going to give you all the details you need to fill out the Jack in the Box survey. Completing this brief customer satisfaction survey will earn you two free tacos with your next purchase. You’ll also have an opportunity to help improve the customer experience at Jack in the Box by providing your valuable feedback, insight, and opinions.
We’ll first cover the Jack in the Box survey eligibility requirements, then we’ll walk you through the survey process. Finally, this article will fill you in on other details and facts you’ll want to know before completing the Jack in the Box survey and list contact information for Jack in the Box customer support.
Survey Participation Requirements
To be eligible for the Jack in the Box customer satisfaction survey, you’ll need to meet the following requirements.
- You must be 13 years of age or older.
- Your receipt must not be any older than three days.
- You’ll need a valid email address.
- Have a writing utensil ready to record your validation code.
Survey Rewards and Benefits
After successfully completing the Jack in the Box survey, you’ll be eligible to receive two free tacos with your next Jack in the Box purchase. Another benefit that can stem from this activity of yours is that your next visit to the restaurant might exceed your expectations as the company is trying to implement the suggestions it receives.
Survey: How to Participate
1. Go to the Jack in the Box survey website.
2. Select your language and begin the survey. You’ll be able to choose from English or Spanish.
3. Enter the 14-digit code located on your receipt and click “Next.”
4. Specify the store location from your receipt and click “Next.”
5. Enter the date and time form your receipt.
6. Select “Dine-In,” “Carry-Out” or “Drive-Thru” and click “Next.”
7. Rate your level of satisfaction and answer the questions about your Jack in the Box experience and order.
8. When you reach the last section of the survey, you’ll be asked to fill out a small amount of personal information.
9. After filling out your contact information, you’ll be given a validation code.
10. Write down the code and keep it until your next Jack in the Box visit. We recommend writing the code down on your receipt.
11. Redeem the code at Jack in the Box within seven days to get two free tacos.
Survey – Useful Info
- You will have 15 minutes to complete the survey, which will be more than enough time.
- Your validation code can only be redeemed once.
- You can only receive one validation code per receipt.
- Occasionally, Jack in the Box offers other free food in exchange for completing their survey. The most common reward is two free tacos. Nonetheless, Jack in the Box has also rewarded customers with breakfast sandwiches, free drinks, and buy one get one free deals.
- Pay attention to your Jack in the Box receipts for opportunities to earn different menu items through the Jack in the Box survey.
- To get your two free tacos, you’ll need to make a purchase at Jack in the Box and redeem your code within seven days of completing the Jack in the Box survey.
You can get in contact with the Jack in the Box customer support team by email through their Jack in the Box contact form. Additionally, you can reach out to them on Jack in the Box Twitter profile or Jack in the Box Facebook profile. Jack in the Box is active on both social media sites. It is useful to know that the company responds quickly to inquiries. Contact Jack in the Box customer service by phone at (858)-522-4716.
Jack in the Box customer support line hours (PST):