If you’re a recent customer of a Gap store, it’s likely the company invited you to take the Gap survey at www.survey4gap.com. Our guide will offer you detailed instructions for completing the survey, rewards you can receive, any requirements, and how to contact the Gap company with any questions, feedback, or reviews.
Gap Survey Participation Requirements
There are a few requirements participants need to fulfill before taking the Gap survey.
- You will need to have a valid Gap customer receipt to partake in the survey.
- Prior to taking the survey, Gap will want to know a bit about your most recent experience with them.
- These details refer to the date, time and transaction number of your recent purchases.
- There is a designated area on the receipt to copy down the coupon code you’ll receive upon completion of the survey.
Gap Survey Benefits & Rewards
All participants who fill out the Gap customer survey will earn a free Gap coupon. You can use this coupon at any Gap location you choose. This coupon is valid for Gap merchandise in-store only. Precise values are subject to change but are usually a 20 percent discount. The invite to your survey will list the exact amount of your coupon. To get the coupon, you only need to complete the survey from beginning to end. A screen at the end of the survey will contain a link to your coupon.
Gap Survey: How to Participate
- Navigate your browser to the Gap survey page at www.survey4gap.com.
- Select your country from the list of countries available. If you most recently shopped at a Gap in another country, choose that one.
- Enter the necessary information on your receipt. This includes the date, time, and transaction numbers listed on your receipt.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Answer all survey questions related to your shopping experience.
- You’ll have the opportunity to change your answers if necessary.
- Feel free to leave an optional comment at the end.
- Click the orange link at the end to receive your coupon code.
- Write down the code you receive on the space provided on the receipt.
- Bring your completed receipt with you during your next visit to the Gap.
Gap Customer Survey – Useful Info
Most survey websites require both Java and cookies to be enabled on your computer in order to function properly. To avoid any errors or problems when filling out the survey, check to make sure these are enabled on your device. If you would prefer not to enable them, you can add the Gap survey site to a list of temporary exceptions instead. Keep in mind that you must do one of these or the site will not be able to categorize your survey properly. If you need other information or help, you’ll find contact details for Gap listed below.
Other companies do not offer coupons as a reward for completing the questionnaire. Instead, they give you to chance to enter a sweepstakes draw, for a substantial cash prize. One such survey is the Dollar General survey.
Contact the Gap Company
If you need to contact Gap to report any errors or simply to leave comments or feedback, there are a couple of methods at your disposal.
Gap Customer Service by Phone
You can contact Gap’s customer service department directly via their phone number at 1-800-GAP-STYLE (1-800-427-7895).
Alternatively, you can use an online form to fill out a comment card or report any issues. You just need to follow the link to their online mailing address at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any information about Gap products and stores, be sure to consult the main Gap website, www.gap.com, as well!
You’re ready to take the Gap Customer Survey and claim your free discount coupon! Please leave us any comments or questions in the space provided.