Our article is going to function as a detailed walkthrough of this program that will include step-by-step instructions and cover the basic requirements of the survey. Firestone has made a name for itself by ensuring that the concerns of their customers are heard and addressed in a reliable manner. One of the ways that they do this is the Firestone survey program.
Firestone Survey Participation Requirements
The Firestone survey has very specific entry requirements that you should carefully examine first before participating. Here are the most important qualifications to consider:
- Be a resident of the United States of America.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must not be an employee of the company or any of its subsidiaries.
- Can not be a direct family member of a current employee or any of its subsidiaries.
- You must agree to the terms of service and privacy agreement of the program.
- Possess a valid and current 12-digit survey code.
Firestone Survey Benefits & Rewards
The most important benefit of participating in the Firestone survey program is that your opinion will be heard. Using this valuable data, Firestone can work directly with its stores to ensure that future visits are improved for you and other customers.
In addition to this universal benefit, participants are also entered into a drawing for a monthly sweepstakes. Each month, one winner is selected who will receive a $500 gift card that is good for future in-store at Firestone locations.
Firestone Survey: How To Participate
Completing the Firestone survey is quick and easy. Simply follow these eight steps to finish the survey on your preferred device to be entered into their monthly sweepstakes program.
1. Start by visiting the Firestone survey page at www.FirestoneSurvey.com
2. Select your desired language type in the top corner of the page. The two currently supported are English and Spanish.
3. Enter the 12-digit code from the bottom right side of your recent Firestone invoice.
4. Click or tap the red “Begin Survey” button.
5. Rate your experiences at your location by completing the questionnaire.
6. Offer any additional feedback in the text boxes provided.
7. Confirm your acceptance of the sweepstakes terms to be entered into the drawing.
8. Provide your contact information to complete the sweepstakes entry process.
Firestone Survey – Useful Info
It’s important to note that the Firestone survey website is designed to be easy to use and accessible from a wide range of different device types. However, it’s still possible to encounter some basic technical issues.
One of the most common problems users may experience is related to internet cookies. This is most likely to occur for users who have recently completed the survey in the past from a previous visit. To solve this, follow your web browser’s instructions to clear your internet cache and cookies data.
Another basic issue is browser incompatibility. While the page typically displays well on most common browsers, you can fix this by trying out another option like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If all else fails, you can always reach out to Firestone’s customer service department to see what additional options they may have for you.
Firestone offers their customers multiple ways to contact them. For the most pressing issues, it’s recommended to reach out to them via their customer service number. For more basic needs, you can easily contact Firestone via or live chat as well.
Firestone Contact Options
- Customer service telephone number: 1-800-754-2530.
- Email support/Live chat link: Firestone Contact.
Participating in the Firestone survey program is a great way to express your thoughts and concerns. If you have completed a Firestone survey recently, please tell us about your experience on the site.