Our guide will take you through the process of completing the The Chick-fil-A survey, MyChickFilAVisit, found at mycfavisit.com. Using this survey, you can leave helpful feedback to improve customer service and receive a free Chick-fil-A coupon for helping to improve the restaurant. Below, you’ll find details on the requirements, rewards, and step-by-step instructions.
Chick-Fil-A Survey Participation Requirements
- To be eligible for the survey, you’ll need a Chick-fil-A receipt that you acquired recently.
- The receipt has necessary information such as a serial code and an invite to take the survey.
- Both of these items should be printed on the said receipt. The serial code is what provides you with access to the survey, and the receipt has a spot to write down the coupon code you’ll receive once you’ve completed the survey.
- You will also need access to a computer terminal with an internet connection, as the survey is only available online.
Chick-Fil-A Survey Benefits & Rewards
Once you complete the MyChickFilAVisit Survey in its entirety, you’ll receive a coupon in the form of a code. It will appear on your computer screen after you have filled out all questions on the survey and submitted it to Chick-fil-A. The specific value of the coupon on offer at the time is subject to change. Therefore, you should check your receipt to find the current value of Chick-fil-A’s survey coupons. Most coupons are either discounts for certain menu items or offers for free food or drinks from the menu. You will need the coupon code to redeem any rewards.
Chick-Fil-A Survey: How to Participate
If you’re sure you meet all the necessary requirements, you are now free to begin the MyChickFilAVisit survey.
- Navigate your preferred browser to the official Chick-fil-A survey site, mycfavisit.com.
- The specific address of the site is known to change occasionally, so we recommend double-checking your receipt to be sure.
- Select your preferred language between the available options of English and Spanish.
- Enter the serial number from your recent receipt in the space provided on the online form. It should appear on your receipt as five sets of numbers.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button.
- Answer the questions in the survey as they appear. These questions will relate to what you recently purchased from Chick-fil-A and your experience overall.
- Once the survey is complete, note the code that appears on your screen.
Chick-Fil-A Survey – Useful Info
We advise you to write down your code as soon as you receive it. If you accidentally close your browser, the code may be lost.
You can go to Chick-fil-A’s official website to find the physical restaurant location nearest you. You can also have a look through the company’s menu items, find recipes, or place an order online directly from the site. Chick-fil-A also posts career information and contact links here should you need to get in touch with them to report errors or leave feedback.
For those interested in more consistent survey prizes, consider taking the Pizza Hut survey. They offer the chance to enter a sweepstakes for quite a large cash prize!
Contact the Chick-Fil-A Company
There are several ways to contact Chick-fil-A.
The company has a Frequently Asked Questions section under their Contact and Support link. You may already find an answer to a common problem you’re having, eliminating the need to talk to a representative.
Contact by Phone
If you need to get in touch with customer service directly you can do so by calling 1-866-121-2040.
Contact by Email
You can email them using an online form at www.chick-fil-a.com/Connect/Contact-Us-CARES
Contact by Letter
You can also write them a traditional letter through regular post and send it to:
Chick-fil-A Cares via P.O. Box number 725489 in Atlanta, Georgia, postal code 31139.
You’re ready to take the MyChickFilAVisit survey and deal with any issues that arise. Please leave us a comment or suggestion below.