We’re going to cover all the information you need to know to complete the Checker’s and Rally’s survey successfully. You’ll find questions regarding your experience with their customer services. After finishing the survey, you’ll get a coupon code to redeem for a free sandwich or another menu item. We’ll talk about everything you need to know about the survey; From eligibility requirements and rewards to helpful tips. You’ll find a detailed walk-through of the survey process as well. Let’s get started!
Survey Participation Requirements
Make sure that you meet these requirements before taking the Checker’s and Rally’s survey.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You can read and write English (this survey does not have any alternative language options).
- Any participant should be a legal resident of the U.S.
- You have a recent receipt from Checker’s and Rally’s.
- You, a family member or a household member does not work for Checker’s and Rally’s or any of their partners.
Survey Rewards and Benefits
After completing the Checker’s and Rally’s survey, you’ll get a code. All you have to do is take this code to any Checker’s and Rally’s location. In exchange, you are going to receive a free menu item. However, keep in mind that the reward varies. Therefore, it is recommended to check your receipt to confirm the actual prize you’ll be receiving. You’ll also help other customers of Checker’s and Rally’s by contributing to a better guest experience in the future.
All guest’s opinions are important to the company for they use customer feedback to decide what changes to make to their customer service policies. Usually, typical rewards for completing the Checker’s and Rally’s survey are free fries, a free or discounted sandwich or a free drink.
Survey: How to Participate
These are the steps you’ll need to take to finish the Checkers and Rally’s survey. Leave your honest opinions so that the restaurant can improve the experience for future customers.
- Navigate to the GuestObsessed.com, Checkers and Rally’s online page for surveys, to get started.
- Use the image on the right-hand side of the page to find the information you’ll need to get from your receipt.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Click the “Start” button near the bottom of the page to proceed to the survey questions.
- Select “Drive-thru” or “Walk-up.” Your choice depends on which version of their services you selected the last time you visited one of their locations.
- Select the time of day you visited Checker’s and Rally’s.
- Rate the friendliness of the cashier, how good your food looked, the speed of receiving your order, and the cleanliness of the establishment. You also have to answer truthfully to how easy it was to order your food, and how the quality of your meal was.
- Near the end of the survey, you’ll get a chance to send in more specific information about your visit. If you feel like something went amiss or that a particular employee stood out to you, let Checker’s and Rally’s know here. The more details you provide, the more helpful your feedback will be to the company.
- Specify your reason for visiting Checker’s and Rally’s from a list of options.
- After submitting all the survey questions, you’ll be asked for your email address. Enter your email address to receive a code in your inbox. This is a password that will unlock you a reward for your efforts at any participating Checker’s and Rally’s location.
- Write the code down on receipt and bring it into Checker’s and Rally’s to redeem it. You’ll likely need to make a small purchase to redeem your code. However, you should check your receipt for details about the current promotion.
Survey – Useful Info
- You can take the Checker’s and Rally’s survey more than once per survey period. Mind you, you’ll need a new receipt each time you take the survey.
- The Checker’s and Rally’s survey reward code is redeemable only with the purchase of the amount specified on your receipt.
If you need to get in touch with Checker’s and Rally’s customer support for any reason, you have several options available to you. For phone inquiries, call 1-800-800-8072. To send an email, use the Checker’s and Rally’s contact form on their official website. You can also reach out to them on Checker’s and Rally’s Facebook page or Checker’s and Rally’s Twitter profile. If you’ve already taken the survey, let others know how it went in the comment section!