Our article is going to serve as a step-by-step guide that will explain how to complete a Bojangles survey as well as the basic entry requirements and any relevant rewards.
Bojangles Survey Participation Requirements
The Bojangles survey program has very specific participation requirements. It’s important to ensure that you meet these criteria to ensure your survey responses are accepted and that your entry remains valid. The participation requirements include the following:
- Possess a receipt from Bojangles with a survey invitation code.
- The survey must be completed within two days of your store visit.
- Be at least 13 years of age or older.
- Agree and accept the privacy terms of the survey program.
Bojangles Survey Benefits & Rewards
The Bojangles survey program awards all participants with a special discount code to thank them for their time completing the survey. The exact discount you will be given will vary slightly based on the location you are reviewing. In most cases, the standard reward is a free menu item with a regular purchase on your next store visit. In addition to your special discount code, you also benefit by helping to improve the store’s performance by offering valuable feedback.
Bojangles Survey: How To Participate
The Bojangles survey system is designed to be very easy to use with almost no technical expertise requirements. To complete the Bojangles survey, simply follow the simple steps below.
1. Begin by visiting the official Bojangles survey website at https://www.bojangleslistens.com/ using the browser of your choice.
2. If you prefer Spanish instructions, click the “Espanol” link at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter the Bojangles store number from your receipt in the first box.
4. Next, enter the date and time of your receipt.
5. Enter the check number and click the red “Start” button.
6. Complete the questionnaire about your visit to your Bojangles store.
7. Before finishing the survey, offer any additional feedback you may have in the text field.
8. Write down your unique survey code directly on your receipt. It’s now ready for redemption at your next Bojangles store visit.
Bojangles Survey – Useful Info
Just like any other website, it’s entirely possible to experience a few common areas while completing the Bojangles survey. The most common problem you are likely to encounter is related to cookies. This can occur when you have completed the survey in the past.
To fix it, simply clear your browser’s cache and cookies. You can look up your specific browser’s instructions on how to do this, and it shouldn’t take more than a minute or two. Another issue users frequently encounter is browser incompatibility.
In most cases, the Bojangles survey should be compatible with most popular browsers. However, if the page is not loading correctly, try switching to another browser like Safari, Chrome, or Edge.
When using a mobile device, the page may sometimes appear to become unresponsive. This is likely due to your device’s auto-rotation settings. Try to hold your device in landscape mode to keep the page as stable as possible to prevent this.
If all else fails, you can easily reach out to the Bojangles customer service department for additional help.
Bojangles offers multiple different contact methods for their customers. For urgent matters, it’s recommended to use their telephone customer support during regular business hours. For more basic needs, you can easily opt for their online communication options instead.
Bojangles Contact Options
- Online contact form address: Bojangles Contact.
- Telephone customer service number: 1-800-366-2291.
In addition, you can sometimes reach out to Bojangles via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages. Just remember to never include your personal information in your posts to protect your security.
Completing the Bojangles survey is quick, easy, and offers you the opportunity to improve future visits for other customers. If you have completed a Bojangles survey recently, please tell us about your experience.