Within this Church’s Chicken guest satisfaction survey guide, you’ll find all the information you need to complete the Church’s Chicken survey and earn a coupon toward a free menu item. First, we’ll go over all the requirements you need to meet to participate in the survey. After that, we’ll talk about the reward you can expect to receive. Then, we’ll walk you through the Church’s Chicken survey process step-by-step. Finally, we’ll list useful information about the Church’s Chicken survey and provide you with the best ways to contact Church’s Chicken customer support.
Survey Participation Requirements
To be eligible to give feedback and earn a reward by completing the Church’s Chicken survey, you’ll need to meet the following requirements.
- You’re a legal resident of the U.S.
- You’re age 18 or older.
- None of your family members work for Church’s Chicken or any of its affiliates. Neither should you.
- You have a receipt from Church’s Chicken that is no older than 30 days old.
Survey Rewards and Benefits
After completing the Church’s Chicken survey, you’ll be given a coupon code. You can redeem this code at any Church’s Chicken location for a free menu item. See your receipt for details about what the current reward item is.
Typically, Church’s Chicken customer feedback survey rewards include a free chicken tender or a free drink. Through your valuable feedback, you’ll be helping Church’s Chicken improve the guest experience in their restaurants around the world.
Survey: How to Participate
Follow the steps below to complete the Church’s Chicken survey and snatch a code redeemable for a free Church’s Chicken menu item.
- Visit the Church’s Chicken guest satisfaction survey site to begin the process.
- If you’d prefer to answer survey questions in Spanish, change your language setting using the button at the bottom of the survey home page.
- Enter the restaurant number from your receipt.
- Write in the order number.
- Enter the time and date of your purchase.
- Click “Start” at the bottom of the age to begin the survey.
- Select “Dine-In” or “Carry-out” and click “Next.”
- You’ll now be asked a short series of questions about your Church’s Chicken experience. Rate your impressions of the customer service you encountered, the cleanliness of the restaurant, and the quality of your meal.
- Moving on, you’ll be presented with an opportunity to leave more detailed feedback before finishing the survey. If you had an overwhelmingly negative or positive experience at Church’s, be sure to seize this chance to send your opinions to Church’s Chicken.
- Enter your email at the end of the survey to receive a validation code.
- Write the code down on your receipt. Make sure to bring it along next time you visit Church’s Chicken in order to redeem it.
Survey – Useful Info
- The way you can redeem the rewards from the Church’s Chicken survey varies by survey period. Check your receipt to get details about what prize is currently available.
- You can take the Church’s survey each time you receive a receipt that invites you to give your opinion. For each instance of the survey you complete, you’ll need a separate receipt.
In the case of technical issues that prevent you from completing your survey, try contacting Church’s customer service. To contact the Church’s Chicken customer support team by phone, call 1-866-345-6788. To send them an email, visit the “Contact Us” page on the Church’s Chicken website and scroll down to find a form that you can submit with questions. If you prefer reaching out to brands for support on social media, you can find Church’s Chicken on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For postal mail, send inquiries to:
980 Hammond Drive Suite 1100
Atlanta, Georgia 30328